A two-year-old Enderlin boy is hospitalized with serious burns following a fire at his home Tuesday. Royce Jankowski has at least 2nd-degree burns over a third of his body. The boy was taken to CHI-Lisbon Hospital and then flown to Regions Hospital in St. Paul. The fire was reported at around 3:15 p.m. Tuesday. First responders at the scene say it appeared the fire started in the boy’s bedroom. Royce’s mother, Shelby Jankowski, is an emergency medical responder with Enderlin First Responders and also First Medic Ambulance in Lisbon.